It can be tricky to decide whether to wear beautiful – yet painful – stiletto heels on your wedding day or comfortable – yet not as pretty – flat shoes. Make the decision yourself by reading our handy pros and cons of different wedding shoes…
• They can be so pretty!
• Heels make you taller
• They make your feet look elegant
• They improve your carriage
• They make your look more formal
• They can really hurt!
• If you have a long dress, people may not see them
• They might affect the way you walk
• You’re more likely to get blisters
• They could cause you to wince in wedding photos
• You can’t walk on grass
• Comfy feet all day long
• Not many people will even see them
• You can walk comfortably
• You can partake in all activities like dancing and long walks
• You can get pretty flat shoes
• You can still get designer flats
• They may not look the best
• They can make your whole outfit look a little drab
• If you’re short, they won’t add height
• They can still give you blisters and hurt your feet
• They may allow you to slouch
Whatever you decide to choose, you’re sure to look gorgeous in your wedding shoes on the big day. Just remember – don’t worry too much about this element of your wedding as not a lot of people will even be able to see your shoes if you have a long dress! To browse more, click here.